Wednesday 16 November 2011

Konnichwa Minna-San!

My Atashinchi No Danshi DVD’s came the other day, to say I was chuffed is an understatement, it’s one of the best drama’s I’ve ever seen. It has such a cute storyline and I’ve laughed through most of it, granted I did cry my eyes out at the last episode, 11 just isn’t enough. It helps that Mukai Osamu and Yamamoto Yusuke is in it as well. [I love him in Hana Kimi and Ouran High School Host Club!]

I’ve just found out that Super Junior’s Super Show 4 starts this weekend, as a honorary E.L.F I’M SO EXCITED! :D I’ve been waiting so long for them to do their world tour; I would happily give my left leg to get tickets to see them live. They haven’t announced the dates yet, I’m just hoping I can actually go anything for my SuJu! Not only that but they’ll be playing their new songs from their fifth album Mr Simple!

Their fifth album is easily the best so far, as much as I love their older songs: Sorry Sorry, It’s You, Don’t Don, I can’t stop listening to A-Cha and Mr Simple, it also helps that KyuHyun has big parts in both songs, he looks so adorable now with his new hairdo, when they were promoting Bonamana his hair cut made him look older and more mature, now he looks adorable and is the perfect Evil Maknae!

I really am obsessed with Super Junior, heck I even have the limited edition Mr Simple T-shirt, the same one that Hyukkie was wearing during their comeback stage for Super Man :D It takes pride of place in my wardrobe.

Anyway, the new episode of Bleach is out and it’s calling my name rather loudly ;) I’ll leave you with a funny pic ^_^


Arigato Gozaimasu!
This is Rika, signing off!

<3

1 comment:

  1. Check out my blog...
    http://www.heartfeltbyandrea.blogspot.com

    I've got free shipping in my etsy store too...worldwide...:). Bailey won't promote me so I'll shamelessly do it myself!!!

    ReplyDelete