Tuesday 15 November 2011

Konnichiwa Minna-San!

The name’s Erika, Rika, Erika-Heidi, heck I even answer to ‘Oi! You!’ I’ve been meaning to start a blog for a while and when it comes down to it, I know nothing more so than Anime, Manga, J-Drama’s and K-Drama’s. . . I see a pattern emerging ;)

I’ve been watching anime since I can remember even though I didn’t realize what it was until my teenage years, heck even with Sailor Moon going to Crystal Tokyo I never realized that they we’re in Japan…at all. Anyway. Over the years, my interests have gradually grown and expanded into Japanese and Korean Dramas, even though I haven’t seen as many as I probably should have I love them, they bring something new to the market and the actors are usually quite gorgeous but I’m not that shallow. . . honest :P

I also have a love for Japanese and Korean bands, so much so that my poor IPod [Bob] is overflowing with them.

Generally though, I love everything about Japan, the music, the shows, the culture and the mythology. Yokai for the win!

Top Five Anime:
1.      Sailor Moon
2.      Bleach
3.      Ghost Hunt
4.      D Gray Man
5.      Fairy Tail

Top Five Drama:
  1. 1.      City Hunter
  2. 2.      Hana Yori Dango
  3. 3.      Kaibutsu-Kun
  4. 4.      Hana Kimi
  5. 5.      Lady ~ Saigo No Hanzai Profile


Top Five Bands:
  1. 1.      Arashi
  2. 2.      Super Junior
  3. 3.      SHinee
  4. 4.      IU
  5. 5.      Uverworld

Top Five Actors:
  1. 1.      Lee Min Ho
  2. 2.      Ohno Satoshi
  3. 3.      Oguri Shun
  4. 4.      Matsumoto Jun
  5. 5.      Mizobata Junpei


Top Five Actresses:
  1. 1.      Horikita Maki
  2. 2.      Inoue Mao
  3. 3.      Kitagawa Keiko
  4. 4.      Park Min Young
  5. 5.      Kawashima Umika


Arigato Gozaimasu
This is Rika, Signing off

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment